BUY WITH “Di”
Buying a home or property can be stressful. My goal is to make it as Stress Free as possible. Don’t worry, I have your best interests in mind and 37 years of experience. Let me help you! No question is too silly. I will guide you every step of the way prior to purchase and after!
Here is my 10 step guide on what to do BEFORE you go house hunting.
- Get qualified. Find an experienced lender, preferably a Local lender in the area you wish to buy. If you need some names of qualified Lenders, I am happy to provide you a list of them.
- Make sure you have your last 2 years tax returns completed and ready to provide to the lender.
- If you are buying an investment property, contact your accountant. If you need to sell your investment property and purchase another Contact your Accountant about 1031 exchanges.
- Are you selling your primary home before you buy? If you need to do so make sure you have opinions of value from 2 or 3 local Realtors first. Then place it on the market as soon as possible. Certain price ranges go very fast so you need to be ready when your dream house comes on the market.
- Check your Credit Scores. Make sure that your credit report is accurate. Listen to what your lender advises you.
- Do NOT purchase a car. If you plan to do so, wait until AFTER you close escrow.
- Make a list of what you need or must have in a home. It may be long at first. Go through it a few times and cross off what is really not necessary.
- School districts are important so you want to check on the different schools and where you need to reside.
- Check your bank account and make sure you have enough money to cover all your closing costs which will be in addition to what your down payment is and money in reserve.
- Ask your lender to provide you a copy of your Pre approval letter. Now let’s go HOUSE HUNTING!
14853 Hidden Rock Drive
Grass Valley, California 95949
- 1,510Square Feet
10251 Owl Road
Grass Valley, California 95945
- 1,060Square Feet
162 Celesta Drive
Grass Valley, California 85845
- 1,337Square Feet
11369 Constitution Court
Nevada City, California 95959
- 2,308Square Feet
It was a real pleasure to work with Diane. She went above and beyond to take care of us. We sold and bought through her as she knows her profession well. Recommend !!!Stephen
Diane Helms was wonderful to work with. Very knowledgable and helpful throughout the entire process. Readily available for any questions/concerns/house viewings needed. We loved working with her! Highly recommend using her as your realtor!Hollyn Franklin